All grades are divided into grade level competitions.
- Drawing (Examples: pencil, charcoal, ink, pastels)
- Painting (Examples: acrylic, oil, watercolor, tempera)
- Photography (Any kind of photography or manipulated photography)
- Digital Art (Art that has been generated using computer software or drawing tablets.)
- Cartoon Art (This art must be unique and not a rendition of copyrighted cartoon characters, which includes manga.)
- Animation Art (Cartoon art. This art must be unique and not a rendition of copyrighted cartoon characters. This art also includes video shorts entries.)
- 3D Art (Examples: sculptures, ceramics, textiles, woodwork, or any other type of exhibit that cannot be hung flat on the wall.)