Registration Is Closed
Registration is now closed.
There is a $10 entry fee per exhibit. Please see payment options below.
Science entries also require Safety Forms to be submitted. See Safety Form information below.
Printing Exhibit ID Labels & Exhibit Check-In
If you registered an exhibit, you will receive an email a few weeks prior to the competition with instructions for how to download and print your Exhibit ID labels. If you do not receive this email by 3/3/2017 then please contact email@example.com or call 314-529-1329 for assistance.
If you have not already submitted your Safety Forms or Registration Fee, please remember to bring them with you to Exhibit Check-In. See below for more information.
Exhibit Check-In is Tuesday March 14 between 9 AM – 7 PM at the Jefferson College Field House, 1000 Viking Dr., Hillsboro, MO 63050.
ATTENTION PARENTS – If you child’s exhibit was entered by your child’s teacher or school, please contact the teacher/school for information about Registration Fees, Exhibit Check-In, Exhibit Pick Up, Awards Pick Up, etc.
Grades 9-12 must have submitted completed ISEF Safety forms by Nov. 30, 2016 in order to be eligible for ISEF competition.
The following 3 ISEF safety forms are required at a minimum.
Please read Form 1 carefully to determine what additional ISEF forms may be needed depending on the research area. Visit the ISEF “Rules Wizard” website and follow the directions to determine what additional forms may be required. Feel free to contact the Mastodon Fair Science Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
If you have not already submitted your completed ISEF Safety Forms by Nov. 30, then you may use the Mastodon Fair Safety Form instead for certain types of exhibits only but will not be eligible for ISEF competition. The Mastodon Fair Science Safety Form includes a list of exhibit types NOT covered by the form. If your exhibit type appears on that list, you will need to submit the appropriate ISEF forms but will not be eligible for the ISEF competition because they were submitted after the Nov. 30 deadline.
If you have not already submitted your completed Safety Forms, email them as a PDF to email@example.com by March 1. If you have not emailed your Safety forms by March 1, then you must bring printed signed copies with your exhibit to Exhibit Check-In or risk being disqualified from the science competition.
Payment methods for Individuals:
- Pay via cash, credit, debit, check, or purchase order at Exhibit Check-In. Please make checks and purchase orders payable to “Mastodon Fair.”
- Pay online. Go to our Square store, https://mkt.com/mastodon-fair/registration-fee-for-the-fair . When you checkout, in the space for “Add additional note to merchant” please enter the name(s) of the student(s) the registration fee is being paid for.
- Volunteer for Mastodon Fair for 4 hours in lieu of one registration fee. Volunteers less than 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. An adult may volunteer on behalf of student also. Sign up for a volunteer time at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-mastodon-fair-volunteer-team-tickets-28164720437
- Apply for a Registration Fee Scholarship. http://www.mastodonfair.org/scholarship
Payment methods for Schools:
- Pay via cash, credit, debit, check, or purchase order. Please make checks and purchase orders payable to “Mastodon Fair.” If submitting a single payment for all students please provide a list of the student names and their Exhibit ID numbers that the payment is for.
- Schools may do a fundraiser to receive a 50% registration fee discount. Schools will receive one exhibit registration for every $5 raised. Please verify with your school’s superintendent for details and if this applies to your students. Information on how to host a fundraiser are at http://www.mastodonfair.org/get-involved/schoolfundraiser
- Schools may apply for some or all of their students’ registration fees to be paid for by a Mastodon Fair Angel Sponsor. Please verify with your school’s superintendent for details and if this applies to your students. If your school would like to receive sponsorship please go to http://www.mastodonfair.org/get–involved/mastodon-angels/school/ to submit a school sponsorship application form. Email the Mastodon Fair Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.