Please use great care in selecting the proper category. The category you select on the registration form is the category in which the project will be judged. Changes in category will not be permitted after submission of the registration form.
Mastodon Fair Art Placement and Categories
Grades K-8: Exhibits in these grades are divided into grade level competitions.
- Drawing (Examples: pencil, charcoal, ink, pastels)
- Painting (Examples: acrylic, oil, watercolor, tempera)
- Photography (Any kind of photography or manipulated photography)
- Digital Art (Art that has been generated using computer software or drawing tablets.)
- Cartoon Art (This art must be unique and not a rendition of copyrighted cartoon characters – includes manga.)
- Animation Art (Cartoon art. This art must be unique and not a rendition of copyrighted cartoon characters. This art also includes video shorts entries.)
- 3D Art (Examples: sculptures, ceramics, textiles, woodwork, or any other type of exhibit that cannot be hung flat on the wall.)